Saturday, Sunday & Monday, September 3, 4, & 5.
Saturday, September 3: 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday, September 4: 9 am – 5 pm
Monday, September 5: 9 am – 3 pm
Grand Rivers, Kentucky 42045
$ 2 per person – walk-in, per day (kids 10 & under FREE)
$ 5 per car, per day (Includes admission for all in the vehicle)
$ 5 Wristband – unlimited walk-in admission all three days*
* Wristbands do not include parking/drive-in admission
About The Festival
A variety of specialty food vendors offer a variety of items including barbeque, carnival-style foods, tacos, and more.
Live entertainment takes place daily center stage at the food court.
Vendors & attendees say that this is the best Arts & Crafts Show in the region. The Grand Rivers Labor Day Weekend Arts & Crafts show is the largest and longest-running Arts & Crafts Festival in the lakes area.
First-time vendors, to be approved please complete the registration process completely. The committee will review your application, photos, and information. If your application is denied for any reason, you will receive a refund of the vendor fee.
- RETURNING VENDORS, WISHING TO REGISTER THE SAME BOOTH SPACE, ONLY MAY REGISTER BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 3, 2021 & APRIL 1, 2022.
- VENDORS WISHING TO CHANGE BOOTH SPACE (IF AVAILABLE) MAY DO SO STARTING APRIL 2, 2022.
- ALL BOOTH SPACE IS NOW 20′ X 10′. If your booth space was 10′ x 10′, it is now 20′ x 10′ booth number nor location has changed only the size. Vendors are not required to use the entire space 20′ space if it’s not needed.
- DISCOUNTS – 15% IF REGISTERING BEFORE OCTOBER 3, 10% IF REGISTERING BEFORE DECEMBER 21, 5% IF REGISTERING BEFORE MARCH 1.
- REFUNDS FOR VENDOR CANCELATION – 75% BEFORE MARCH 31, 50% BEFORE JUNE 31. NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 1.